R & D Projects
Grange Industries Group Ltd has always complimented its design, build and maintenance work streams with that of R & D projects.
Having worked on the development of some Gas Industry equipment, we fully understand the importance of the investment of R & D projects.
Since Grange Industries Group Ltds was first established, we have been heavily involved with problem solving and innovations. Some of our patents and designs are already widely used in the gas industry. These include our vent caps, Grippia and Tornado’s.
We also pride ourselves as being an R & D company, specialising in mechanical and Instrumentation projects. We were recently involved in tooling for National Grid’s multi million pound Keyhole project, as well as anti-vandal designs on many other systems.
Some of our developments within the gas networks are:
• Solar panel anti vandal systems
• SR25 compliant road furnishing
• Anti Vandal vent stacks
• Vent caps for ideal venting
• Cathode test tank (cp)
• OLI 4 survey tool ( Geared winder)
• Grippia tool
• Tooling for NG keyhole project
• Designed, Built and commissioned 2 of the 3 first privately owned Biogas skids in the UK
• Design and build PV and Wind turbine systems
• Portable heating systems