Installation Electricians / Supervisor
Two vacancies for qualified Electricians based in Caerphilly.
Competitive Salary plus bonus, van, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension
As part of an expansion of our M & E installation division, we are looking for 2 time-served electricians to lead teams.
The ideal candidates must be qualified Electricians with a proven background within the field of commercial and industrial electrical installation type work. They must hold a Joint Industry Board accreditation of a gold card with a status of Electrician or Approved Electrician.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
To carry out Electrical Installation work that complies to the current BS 2382-12 17th Edition and Electricity at work act of 1989.
To maintain a clear, professional and pro-active communication with our own internal Departments and Clients at all times.
To report to project managers, to deliver installation projects to a high standard and within time constraints
To deliver accurate Electrical Certificates.
To comply with safe isolation & health & safety at all times.
To give tool box talks to his team
Key Skills and Attributes:
* City & Guilds 2357 or Equivalent
* 2382 17th Edition
* Member of the Electro-technical Certification Scheme, graded as an Electrician/Approved Electrician
* 2394/2395 or equivalent in Testing & Inspecting Qualification
* Knowledge of Domestic and Industrial Electrical Installation
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Good self-management skills
* Efficient in order to obtain the best productivity
* Be adaptable to change
* Ability to maintain and hit a daily install rate
* Have a flexible approach to working hours
If you are interested in applying please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org