Fabrication & Workshop Facilities
Grange Industries Group Ltd has always operated a fabrication division, since its creation in 1970. Initially setup to support our own activities within the gas industry, this division has evolved, and is self sufficient in its own right.
Our list of facilities include:
- Sheet metal work & fabrications in aluminium, stainless steel & mild steel
- CNC laser cutting and CNC laser profiling
- Press-brake work – 250 ton 3 metre
- Linishing & drilling services
- MIG, TIG and ARC welding for a range of materials aluminium, stainless steel & mild steel
- Spot welding services
- Cutting & punching
- CADCAM / AutoCAD / design & manufacture
- Hand rail systems
Our workshop facilities currently house projects delivering turnkey systems for Biogas systems and also plant heating systems.